Are you tired of your phone battery always low or going dead?
Having Troubles to find the charging cables in the dark?
Stepping on the charging cable and all of a sudden the phone falls onto the ground?
Well...NOT ANY MORE 😍😂😮
These cables will spoil you so you will never go want to go back to a traditional charging cable. Simply plug the end piece into your phone, plug the cable into the charging port and it's DONE!
Now they will snap together and hold on firmly. The cable has a blue led light, so it can easily be found in the dark. Say goodbye to fumbling around in the dark! Our Cables are made of a high-quality nylon braided wire to ensure long life.
90 Degree Angled Connector Super strong magnet
Built-in Blue LED indicator illuminates when the cable is active
Made of highly-quality nylon braided cord and Aluminum metal case
The plug is separated from the cable. The plug can stay on the phone, Only 1 second connected to charge.
The magnet connector could be a dustproof plug and prolong the life of your device. In addition, it can reduce the damage of your USB port by preventing frequent plugging and pulling.
- For iPhone user please select the Lightning version.
- For Samsung Note 8, S8 or newer, please select USB-C. Otherwise, please select Micro-USB
- For Pixel 1 & 2, please select USB-C.
*DO NOT use the magnetic cable in the environment full of metal shavings, metal debris will be attracted into the connector and make short-circuit. Clean metal debris periodically.
- This cable DOES NOT support iPad/iPad Air/iPad Pro.
- Will this cable support transfer data?
* No, It CAN'T apply to transfer data, the cable just support charging the devices
- Do the magnetic cables support fast charging?
* No, the cables CAN'T support QC 3.0 fast charging. But if your output power of adapter can support the fast charge and your cell phone can support fast speed charge, so the cable output 5V/2.4A(Max) satisfy high efficiency in charging.
LIMITED STOCK. Not available in stores. Click the Buy Now button now before it is sold out.