Helmet Mounted Camera For Motorcycle Bike Sports Action Mini Camera Full 1080p HD
Have you ever seen the thrilling footage of BMX and mountain bikers? Surely you have experienced the same emotions and sensations as them, but you have not had the opportunity to keep a record of it, as this helmet camera, which fits perfectly to the helmet you use during your excursions and rides, allows you to do.
It has a lot of features and improvements that allow you to make spectacular shots that would be difficult with other helmet camera motorcycle, such as a waterproof construction, resistance to shocks, a great capacity for night shots, among others. Thus, this helmet mounted camera is a top-quality item that will allow you to get the best cycling action shots.
Helmet camera motorcycle features
- Automatic loop recording
- Built – in microphone
- Built – in battery, can record for 2 hours
- Waterproof, suitable for outdoor extreme adventure
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Can capture ultra-clear images in darker conditions
- Support high-capacity Micro-SD/TF card up to 32GB
- Lens: 5 million pixels, 120° A+ level high resolution ultra-wide-angle lens
- Video format: AVI
- Camera mode: 1080P (30FPS) mode, resolution 2592*1944
- Photo format: JPG
- Photographing time: 6 hours
- Video resolution: 1280x720P (60) FPS or Full HD 1920*1080P (30FPS) Switchable external storage: TF card (maximum support 32GB)
- USB interface: 2.0
- Power interface: 5V
- Battery capacity: 650 mAh
- Low illumination: Built-in 1/4-inch light sensor to capture ultra-clear pictures in dark places
- Computer operating system: Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ Windows 7, MAC OS x10.3.6 or above
- Cyclic coverage support scope of application: driving recorder, mountain biking, water limit, flight limit, ice and snow limit, rock climbing, travel and other outdoor sports
- Does it include a TF card?
Yes, this offer includes a 16GB TF card.
- If I don't have a computer, can I still watch the videos and upload to the internet? Or do I have to have a computer?
You will need a computer to watch your activity, and then, upload it to the internet.
- How do I change the date in the recorded videos?
Connect the camera to your computer, open the root directory and there is a time file inside which you can edit
- 1 Helmet camera motorcycle
- 1 16GB TF card
- 1 Bike stand
- 1 Base
- 1 Sleeve
- 1 USB power cord
- 1 Chinese and English manual